Wednesday, May 30, 2012

No More Light/ Heartbones

So together with my good friend Robert Rumery I am working on a collection of Poetry which we will release as an joint effort this halloween. His brand of introspective and gloom filled poetry mixed with my burst of extreme somber nightmares you've come to know from my work in The Pitchfork Diaries will leave you burnt and smoking in a pile of lost hope.
This is my last work before I begin work on my new Novel " Nikki".
The stage for " Return to Sender" The second book in The Family of Dog series is set and will be completed as well as the third book in the FOD series "The Reich" however this series at this time is on the back burner. So be ready for more updates on The poetry collection as it unfolds, I am excited and as dark as darkness falls..

Chopping down the cross,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!